Park East High School is one of many DOE schools that have adopted school uniforms. The school uniform is intended to develop a sense of pride and self-discipline. By choosing to attend Park East High School, students, and parents make a commitment to comply with and support the school uniform code.
STUDENTS must be in FULL UNIFORM in order to attend classes, and MUST REMAIN IN FULL UNIFORM THROUGHOUT THE DAY.
Our uniform allows many student choices while ensuring that students are neatly, and appropriately dressed for learning. Our uniform code is as follow:
- Park East logo polo (short or long sleeve, navy blue or white).
- Park East logo V-neck sweater, cardigan or PE hoodie only.
- Thermal undershirts must be a solid color (navy blue or white).
- Navy blue or khaki dress pants, shorts, skirts, and jumpers – solid colors only.
- Regular shoes or sneakers with any design or color are acceptable.
- No logs, pictures or writing on clothing.
- No denim or jeans.
- No tank tops, tube tops, spaghetti straps, beachwear. No visible underwear.
- Flimsy sandals, flip-flops, and “heelys” are not permitted.
- “Wrong-sized clothes” – either too big or too small – may not be worn to school.
- Skirts, dresses and shorts must be at least fingertip length.
- Pants must be fit around the waist – oversized sagging pants are not part of the school uniform.
PE athletic attire only on game days, shirts only, no sweats, and all athletes must wear the same attire!
* The same dress code applies during special events; however, students may be allowed to wear items based on the day’s activities as approved by administration.
Recommended Purchase: At least 4 short sleeved shirts, 2 long sleeved shirts, 1 sweater or hoodie, and at least 3-5 pairs of pants.
Order your uniform online before August 12th, 2016 to get your uniform in time for the 2016-2017 school year. Orders will be sent directly to the school and given to the student.
Click below for your Park Pride Gear!