School News

  • featured post

    Summer Assignments for Incoming 9th Grade Students and Uniform Ordering

    Hello Families, 

    If you DID NOT attend the orientation this past May, the summer assignments along with all the other orientation documents were mailed home to you. If you did not receive them or have any questions, e-mail our Parent Coordinator, Melvin Peralta at or through phone at 212-831-1517 x102.

    Also, ALL students must be in full school uniform the first day of School, September 7, 2017.

    Order window #1 is open until midnight, August 10, 2017. Once this window closes, we collect the order information from this window and begin to produce your merchandise. We then ship it to your school approximately 2-3 weeks. Your school will contact you when your order is ready for pickup.

    Please visit our school to see size samples before you place your order. Note that polo shirts run large, as per the school, please one size down. 

    Uniform Ordering Link:

    HS495 (04M495) - Park East High School

    Check out summer and fall practice dates on the NEW Pride website! All forms available there too

    HS495 (04M495) - Park East High School
  • August Regents Exam Schedule

    AUGUST 2017 EXAMINATION SCHEDULE Students must verify with their schools the exact times that they are to report for their State examinations.

    Wednesday August 16


    Algebra I

    English Language Arts



    Global History & Geography

    Algebra II

    Thursday August 17 


    US History & Government

    Earth Science



    Living Environment

    HS495 (04M495) - Park East High School
  • Summer Assignments 2017


    Click on the Summer Assignments 2017 link to access all work that needs to be completed before school begins in the fall.  

    HS495 (04M495) - Park East High School
  • Chancellor Letter on Immigration and Frequently Asked Questions – January 30, 2017

    Please see the attached Chancellor Letter on Immigration and Frequently Asked Questions

    HS495 (04M495) - Park East High School


    If you are a school counselor and would like to request a private tour, please contact  Assistant Principal Mrs. Edmonds at

    Are you interested in joining the Park East family next fall?   Please click the ADMISSIONS tab above to learn more about our admissions process and to RSVP for a school tour!   Click the link below to schedule a tour date...

    HS495 (04M495) - Park East High School
  • Park East made the NY Post Top 40 Best NYC High School list!

    Click the link below to read about Park East on the Top 40 Best NYC High School list!

    HS495 (04M495) - Park East High School

Park East High School

Transcripts Request

A student's transcript is the official record of the student’s high school credits, final grades, and exams. Generally, a college or other post-secondary institution to determine if a student meets its admission criteria uses a transcript. It may also be presented as evidence of high school graduation to employers. 


Obtaining Transcripts – Former Students Obtaining 

Former students can get copies of official transcripts by visiting the school or by completing the transcript request form online.

  • If you plan to visit the school in person, please call first; our Parent Coordinator: Xiomara Rodriquez at (212)-831-1517 ext. 102 or email her at to schedule an specific day and time for you to pickup copies of your official transcript. Bring a form of ID with you such as: a passport or state-issued photo ID to prove your identity.
  • To request copies of official transcripts to be mailed to you, click on the link below, and complete the transcript request form online. Please note that requests may take up to two (2) weeks to be mailed to you.

Transcript Request Form Link


Transcripts – Current Students

If you are the parent or guardian of a student under the age of 18, you can ask for a transcript by making a written request. If your child is currently attending our school, he or she may also request an unofficial transcript from his or her guidance counselor at any time.

When a student is 18 or older, the NYCDOE will only honor transcript requests from the student. Students can give written authorization to access records.

What is an "Official" Transcript?  

Employers, colleges, and other higher education facilities usually request official transcripts. An official transcript is signed and stamped by an authorized NYCDOE staff member and sealed in an envelope that is signed at the seal to assure the recipient of its authenticity. A transcript is considered unofficial unless it is signed and stamped and delivered in a signed, sealed envelope.


If you have any further questions, please feel to contact our school.