East Harlem Pride Fan Policy
East Harlem Pride Fan Policy 2016-2017
• Only students from Central Park East, Park East, Heritage, Coalition,
TWYLS, and FDA2 can attend games. Students must have IDs to enter
• Only adult family members (ie: parents/guardians) of home and away
players are allowed. No “cousins.”
• Admission fee is $1 for students, $3 for adults
• No fans at all at scrimmages.
• If bleachers are full, no more spectators will be admitted.
• If there is no bouncer from an individual Pride school, no fans from that
school will be admitted
• No food or drinks (besides water) in the new gym
• Entry time is 15 minutes prior to the start of games (usually 4:15). No
entry before. In bball no entry after 2 nd half has started. No exceptions.
• At CPE dismissal students must exit the school building and re-enter as
per the entrance to game policies outlined above (15 minutes prior to start).
Students who DO NOT adhere to this policy will be banned from future
• There will be a representative from each school at all games stationed
outside the gym. No bouncer = no fans from that school
• If you disrespect any adult (teachers, safety agents, etc..), you will be
banned from ALL future games. No exceptions, no excuses.
• It is ok and encouraged to cheer for the home team, but abusive language
towards the away team will not be tolerated.
• A school safety officer will always be posted at the front entrance to the
gym and at the side entrance inside the gym.
• No school, no game.
IF YOU ARE EJECTED FROM THE GYM,
IT IS A SEASON LONG EJECTION
Each school will provide a BANNED list to school safety agents at CPE
NO FANS FROM VISITING TEAMS ALLOWED
(only adult family members of players will be admitted)
Questions/Concerns, please contact Suzy Ort, EH Pride Athletic Director at 212
831-1517 x 301 or email@example.com